“WEALTHY BUT WISE™" PROGRAM FOR ELDERS AND ASSET PROTECTION
PROGRAM PURPOSE: To provide a unique, cost-effective program for anyone seeking advice on:
- asset protection,
- healthcare needs including long term healthcare planning,
- estate, trusts, wills and probate,
- wealth management and investment guidance,
- powers of attorney and fiduciary services,
- assistance with selection of long term health care providers, facilities, and caretakers,
- assistance with Medicaid, Medicare and Veterans’ benefits including applications and required legal documents,
- due diligence review of prospective investments, background checks of caretakers, and other service providers, and private investigative services,
- accounting and tax advice.
OUR TEAM: The WEALTHY BUT WISE™ TEAM is comprised of seasoned professionals with decades of experience in senior/elder care services, private investigative services, financial and investment management and advising, trust, probate, wills, elder law, Medicaid, Medicare and Veterans’ benefit programs, inheritance planning and investment advice, and long term life and care planning services.
OUR MISSION: To protect, counsel and serve anyone needing advice on asset protection, long term healthcare needs, investment management, including seniors, disabled adults, the elderly, family members of persons needing assistance, and those seeking help with: obtaining government benefits, and due diligence, private investigative services, estate and wealth planning, tax advice and financial management.
YOU OR YOUR FAMILY NEEDS OUR WEALTHY BUT WISE™ SERVICES IF:
- You need a will, trust, power of attorney, or estate planning services
- You have a retirement account or other accumulated wealth that you are considering investing in a non-traditional investment
- You have accumulated or inherited income or wealth and require investment guidance
- You need help with obtaining Medicaid, Medicare or Veteran’s Benefits
- You need a professional to manage your stock portfolio
- You need help with long term care healthcare planning and/or long term living placement for yourself or a family member
- You need help selecting or verifying the credentials and background of a caretaker for yourself or a family member
- You need tax or tax planning services
- You need advice as to inheritance advice and planning services
- You want to reduce your risk of Elder Financial Exploitation of yourself or a family member